Printing museum "Stamparia" Strada
In the Fundaziun Stamparia Strada, the renowned book and newspaper printing company "Vallader", which was important for the development of the Lower Engadine Romansh, was operated for two hundred years. Among the writings, the newly attached special section BIBLES is of great interest.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus from Scuol direction Martina, stop Strada i. E., Cuncalada.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
By car from Scuol direction Martina, village center Strada (near Volg).
Parking available (approx. 150m).
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.