Printing museum "Stamparia" Strada
For two hundred years, the Fundaziun Stamparia Strada operated the book and newspaper printing house, which was important and renowned for the development of the Lower Engadine Romanesque "Vallader". Among the writings, the newly attached special area BIBELN is of great interest.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus from Scuol direction Martina, stop Strada i. E., Cuncalada.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
By car from Scuol direction Martina, village center Strada (near Volg).
Parking available (approx. 150m).
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.