Show all 5 images
The view sweeps over the Romanesque church to the ruins of the castle of Tschanüff and recognizes the historical significance of this sun-drenched place. The evening sun gently sweeps over the striking terraced landscape on the former Römerstrasse. Magnificent Engadine houses, 3,500-year-old traces of settlements and time-honoured contemporary witnesses fit into the species-rich nature like a painting. The landscape between Val d'Assa and Val Sinestra is award-winning and invites you to discover: Ideally located for numerous hiking and biking tours, the village offers attraction and deceleration at the same time. So after an intense mountain day we are guaranteed to arrive happy – in Ramosch and with ourselves.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada – change to Ramosch, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.