Ropes course Sent
Rope Park Engadin
The Sur En rope park is located about 350 meters from Camping Sur En, in the municipality of Sent. It currently offers a children's course and two family courses. In addition, a fourth course is to be opened in August 2021.
The Sur En rope park was completely destroyed by a storm in 2020 and is now being rebuilt step by step. In 2022, it should be able to fully open with nine courses and a cozy barbecue area.
Opening hours and further information can be found at seilpark-engadin.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus service from Scuol to Sent, Sur En Camping
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
- Sur En can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 between Scuol and Ramosch in 5 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina Südportal)
Free on-site parking
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.