Rope Park Engadin
The Engadin Rope Park is located around 600 metres from Camping Sur En, in the village of Sent. The rope park currently consists of four children's courses and four adult/family courses. In 2024, another course with new challenges will be added. Children from the age of 4 can venture on the corresponding rounds.
In addition to the various courses in the beautiful natural surroundings of Sur En, the rope park also offers a cosy barbecue area and places to stay.
Please note that the Engadin Rope Park can only be reached from the Sur En campsite on foot in approx. 10 minutes or by bike.
Prices and further information can be found at seilpark-engadin.ch.
Opening hours and further information can be found at seilpark-engadin.ch.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol to Sent, Sur En Camping.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
- Sur En can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 between Scuol and Ramosch (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
Free parking is available on the right in front of the old wooden bridge over the Inn.
Rope Park Engadin
7554 Sent Sur-En
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.