San Jon Reitangebote
Show all 7 images
- Day trekking
- Multi-day trekkings
- Youth Riding Camp
- Holidays with the horse
- Workshops around the horse
Prices and further information can be found at sanjon.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at sanjon.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- In summer, you can take the Postbus towards S-charl to the San Jon stop.
- In winter, there is a shuttle bus twice a day from Scuol to San Jon and back. Registrations are welcome at +41 81 864 10 62. Otherwise, they can be reached either by car or by taxi (Taxi Guler +41 81 864 10 00).
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- The farm is located about 2.5 km above Scuol in the direction of S-charl and is always accessible by car.
- Free parking for guests is available.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.