Saunalandschaft Bogn Engiadina
Show all 7 images
Like in paradise – that's how you feel when you enjoy the sauna area of Bogn Engiadina. Choose between the steam bath, the infusion, fireplace, panoramic and hot bath sauna. If you prefer it cold or wet, you should definitely try the plunge pool, the waterfall wall, the shower grotto or the cold water pool – but beware: when we say cold, we also mean cold!
Between and after the individual sauna sessions, the rest house with panoramic views, the sunbathing lawn and the walkway are worthwhile. Here you can taste mineral water from various local springs. Do you feel the difference?
For pricing and more information, see bognengiadina.ch/saunalandschaft
Opening hours and further information can be found at bognengiadina.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Several daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Scuol, Bogn Engiadina
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in the parking garage of the Bogn Engiadina
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.