Schlittrada S-charl - Horse-drawn sleigh rides
Show all 4 images
A shuttle will pick you up in Scuol and take you to the horse-drawn sleigh's departure point in Sasstaglié. There the horses are already waiting to pull you comfortably to S-charl. Enjoy the unspoilt nature on the edge of the Swiss National Park on the trip and if you are lucky you will still see chamois or bearded vultures. After an hour's drive you can reach the small village of S-charl and have the opportunity to eat in the inn or take a short walk. Then take the horses back to Scuol. Every Friday evening there is a fondue chat.
Reservations are mandatory for the shuttle and for the horse-drawn sleigh and must be made until 7 p.m. the day before.
opening hours and other information, see gasthaus-mayor.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Optional by PostBus to the stop «Belvédère».
The shuttle will pick you up either at the train station in Scuol Tarasp or at the Hotel Belvédère.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Scuol is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27. By car you can go to Gurlaina and park your car in the free car park.
In Gurlaina, at the summer bus stop, a free parking is available. Otherwise, there are many parking facilities at Scuol-Tarasp station. Also there the shuttle can pick you up.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.