Arts & Crafts Sent
Show all 10 images
Established, rooted, innovative family business in the Engadine with over 60 years of experience. Tailor-made, high-quality, modern, individually tailored work that gives you new pleasure every day.
Tuols 519, 7554 Sent
- Your personal dream kitchen is planned in our carpentry workshop (CAD drawing) and manufactured according to your wishes.
- We produce personal furniture wishes for you with craftsmanship in our manufactory.
- Pure Graubünden
- , is the Graubünden brand Capricorn ® Swiss stone pine furniture from Bündner Holz label; a piece of Graubünden wood
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station to Sent plaz
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Parking at the beginning of the village and at the end of the village
Few parking spaces also available on the village square
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.