Scuol mountain railway valley station
Show all 5 images
You can get to the Motta Naluns ski area from both Scuol and the Engadine village of Ftan. The Ftan chairlift is available for this purpose. You can find more information about the ski area at bergbahnen-scuol.ch.
Prices and further information can be found at bergbahnen-scuol.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at bergbahnen-scuol.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Chargeable parking spaces at Scuol-Tarasp railway station
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.