Sgabuz - Human, animal and environmentally friendly living goods, Sent
Various organic dry products (flour, sugar, muesli, spreads, tea, oil, etc.) Natural toys, natural cosmetics, books, sustainably produced textiles.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp
- Then by post bus to Sent, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent is located directly after Scuol on the Engadine road H27 (approx. 20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking garage at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.