Show all 7 images
The set-up at Snowpark Scuol offers something for all skill levels. So there is a beginner, medium and advanced area with different sized boxes, tubes, kickers and more. Whether freestyle junkie, powder freak, adventurer or nature lover – everyone is guaranteed to get their money's worth at the Scuol ski resort. In addition, the support of a professional shape crew allows the park to shine in optimal condition every day.
For pricing and more information, see bergbahnen-scuol.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at bergbahnen-scuol.ch
With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to
Gondola lift to the mountain station Motta Naluns
From the train station it is only about 200 m to the valley station of the cable cars. From here take the gondola to Motta Naluns and continue with the chairlift. The snowpark is on the left side during the ascent.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking spaces at the valley station of the cable cars
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.