Show all 3 images
The set-up at Snowpark Scuol offers something for all skill levels. So there is a beginner, medium and advanced area with different sized boxes, tubes, kickers and more. Whether freestyle junkie, powder freak, adventurer or nature lover – everyone is guaranteed to get their money's worth at the Scuol ski resort. In addition, the support of a professional shape crew allows the park to shine in optimal condition every day.
prices and more information can be found at bergbahnen-scuol.ch
opening hours and other information, please visit bergbahnen-scuol.ch
With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
Gondola lift to Motta Naluns mountain station
From the train station it is only about 200 m to the valley station of the cable cars. From here with the gondola lift on Motta Naluns and further with the chairlift. The snow park is located on the left side during the ascent.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal)
- Paint parking spaces at the valley station of the mountain railways
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.