Nice playground in the upper part of the village of Ardez. This is part of the schoolyard playground and has a large number of devices. The playground is located in a sunny location and therefore offers little shade.
- Open all day
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- directly at the school grounds (Craistetta Nord)
- further paid parking spaces in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.