Show all 3 images
Let your children play on one of the numerous playgrounds of our Ferie region and enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding mountain landscape.
The playground Palüzot in Sent is very modern and is located in a sunny location. Right next door is the large sports field. It has opportunities for young and old to engage in activities. The playground and sports field are located at the exit of the village.
- Open all day
- From the north take the RhB via Landquart - Klosters through the Vereina Tunnel and then to Scuol
- From the west with the RhB via Samaden, down to Zernez and on to Scuol
- from Scuol take the PostBus to Sent, to the bus stop Sent Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Sent
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Sent
Parking is available for a fee, at the beginning of the village in the underground garage or at the end of the village in the parking lot Triench.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.