Show all 3 images
Let your children play on one of the numerous playgrounds of our Ferie region and enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding mountain landscape.
The playground Trü is located on the road from the village center towards the mountain railways. It is located directly above the outdoor pool Trü.
- Open all day
- From the north take the RhB via Landquart - Klosters through the Vereina Tunnel and then to Scuol
- From the west with the RhB via Samaden, down to Zernez and on to Scuol
- from Scuol by local bus from the train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.