Show all 3 images
Let your children play on one of the numerous playgrounds of our Ferie region and enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding mountain landscape.
Sunny, simple playground in the Engadine village of Vnà. The playground is located directly at the Museum Vnà and is very nicely located. Immediately in front of the playground there is a parking space.
- Open all day
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun direction Martina. Change in Ramosch and go to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Vnà can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Ramosch in 5 minutes by car
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Free parking available everywhere around Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.