Show all 3 images
Medium-sized, sunny playground directly in Vulpera. The playground is located near the Freibad Vulpera. It is very sunny and offers various beautiful play objects.
The playground is open as
long as the outdoor pool Vulpera is open. The opening hours can be found under badi-info.ch/vulpera
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
By PostBus (from Scuol, Tarasp, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Freibad Vulpera, 7552 Vulpera
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.