Sport Heinrich Bergstation
Show all 3 images
Rent, test and changing station for skis and snowboards
repair and service station
- and more
Opening hours and all further information:
For pricing and more information, see sport-heinrich.ch
Opening hours and all further information can be found under sport-heinrich.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Several times a day PostBus connection around Scuol (local bus)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.