Show all 5 images
- Ftaner Tea Blends
- Golden balm syrup
- Elderberry Syrup
- Mallow blossom syrup
- Herbal salt
- Iva and Röteli liqueur
- Engadine pine cushion
- Hand-sewn sheep's wool duvets
- and so on.
Opening hours and all further information:
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Then take the PostBus to Ftan, cumün.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
Ftan can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 between Ardez and Scuol in 5 minutes by car (25 minutes driving time from Veraina Südportal)
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.