Show all 5 images
- Ftan tea blends
- Gold balm syrup
- Elderberry syrup
- Mallow flower syrup
- Herbal salt
- Iva and Röteli liqueur
- Engadine Swiss stone pine cushion
- Hand-sewn sheep's wool duvets
- and so on.
Opening hours and all other information:
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Then take the PostBus to Ftan, cumün.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 between Ardez and Scuol in 5 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.