Show all 5 images
- Ftantea blends
- goldmelissen syrup
- Holunder syrup
- malven flower syrup
- hersal salt
- Iva and Röteli liqueur
- Engadine Arven Pillow
- hand-stitched sheep wool duvets
opening hours and all other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Seend by PostBus to Ftan, cumün.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 between Ardez and Scuol in 5 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina South Portal)
- Free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.