Strada-Martina (Gemeinde Valsot)
Show all 5 images
Il giardin da l'En – The Romanesque name of the Engadin is derived from "Garden of the Inn". On the last kilometers before the border, this garden is particularly fertile, green, species-rich and intact. In addition to the lush nature, the numerous organic farms in the picturesque fractions of San Niclà, Strada, Chaflur, Sclamischot and Martina bear witness to this. Dedicated tradesmen and craftsmen enliven the region and ensure a lived culture. The fractions along the Inn offer history and stories and a variety of additions to the attractive excursion possibilities in the middle of the border triangle. If you are looking for them, you will find them in the Stamparia, in the churches but also in the restaurant at the classic regulars' table.
For more information and tips, see engadin.com/strada-martina
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Tschlin)
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Martina
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.