Strada-Martina (Municipality of Valsot)
Show all 5 images
Il giardin da l'En – The Romanesque name of the Engadine is derived from "Garden of the Inn". On the last kilometers before the national border, this garden is particularly fertile, green, species-rich and intact. In addition to the lush nature, the numerous organic farms in the picturesque hamlets of San Niclà, Strada, Chaflur, Sclamischot and Martina bear witness to this. Dedicated tradesmen and craftsmen additionally enliven the region and ensure a lived culture. The factions along the Inn offer history and stories and a variety of additions to the attractive excursion possibilities in the middle of the border triangle. If you are looking, you will find them in the Stamparia, in the churches but also in the restaurant at the classic stammtisch.
Further information and tips can be found at engadin.com/strada-martina.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Tschlin)
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Martina
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.