Info point Scuol
Swiss Trailrunning Scuol – Engadin
Show all 3 images
During the courses, participants learn an optimal running technique at different running levels. The core competence of the Swiss Trailrunning Scuol - Engadin running school is trail running. They specialise in combining efficient uphill running and gentle downhill running with enjoyable running tours in the mountain world. The courses and camps start in Scuol and the running tours extend throughout the Lower Engadine and the Silvretta. Combine pure mountain running experiences with an enjoyable stay in the mountains - the Swiss Trailrunning Scuol - Engadin team looks forward to seeing you.
For more information on prices, visit Swiss Trail Running (swiss-trailrunning.ch)
Information on the opening hours of Swiss Trailrunning Scuol - Engadin at: Swiss Trail Running (swiss-trailrunning.ch)
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then continue by local bus to the Scuol, Plaz stop.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27.
- Parking possibilities at the covered Inn bridge, among others.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.