Tinkle-bell Ursli museum
Show all 10 images
The small museum in Guarda offers insights into various scenes of children's history. Here the Tinkle-bell Ursli story becomes real. Ideal for small and large visitors. Location: opposite the Meisser Hotel in Guarda.
opening hours and other information, see hotel-meisser.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station, staziun
- Multips daily PostBus connection to Guarda station, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadine road H27 at Giarsun in about 5 minutes (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking at the entrance to guarda
- Free parking at Guarda, staziun
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.