Tinkle-bell Ursli museum
Show all 10 images
The small museum in Guarda offers insights into various scenes of children's history. Here the Tinkle-bell Ursli story becomes real. Ideal for small and large visitors. Location: opposite the Meisser Hotel in Guarda.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station, staziun
- Multips daily PostBus connection to Guarda station, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadine road H27 at Giarsun in about 5 minutes (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking at the entrance to guarda
- Free parking at Guarda, staziun
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.