Abfahrt Motta Naluns – Salez – Ftan – Baraigla – Nairs
144 Emergency call, first aid1414
Mountain rescue REGA112
International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
over open terrain to Ftan PitschenThe
begins below the Vichava fountainThe route crosses the main road
twiceSingletrail to BaraiglaFrom
Ftan Baraigla Departure to Nairs to the cantonal roadBack
towards Scuol to the old KurhausTurn
right towards ScuolFollow
the path to the junction with the main roadSubsault
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
The Motta Naluns cable cars are located 100 metres east of the station.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking at the train station and at the cable cars in Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.