Ardez: Il Lai
The light switch for the night ski run is located next to the transformer at the trail entrance. After switching it on, the light burns until 11:00 p.m. and then switches off automatically.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Ardez station
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (15 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the railway station in Ardez and at the school building at the eastern exit of the village.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.