Show all 5 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
in a southerly direction along the mountain stream At the cattle grid turn
left onto the hiking trail towards Tablasot Follow the path until you reach
the alpine road again Follow the road back to S-charl for about 300m
At the small bridge change
to the left side of the stream Follow
Mühlweg back to S-charl
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- Continue with the PostBus with hourly connection to the PostBus stop S-charl
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Scuol and then into a side valley of the Lower Engadine. The summer village of S-charl can be reached from Scuol in about 25 minutes.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol and then also turn into the side valley Val S-charl.
Due to the sometimes narrow road conditions, we recommend arriving by Postbus.
- Paid parking is available at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.