Show all 3 images
The newly renovated biathlon shooting range in Sclamischot is the only biathlon facility in the Lower Engadine. It has a selection of circular trails up to 4 km.
The trails are racing trails that meet the international standards of the IBU. Here, ambitious cross-country skiers will find varied, well-prepared trails in the free and classic technique. Beginners can also master a 1 km long circular trail in the area without any major technical requirements. 2 km of the trail are illuminated.
Thanks to the connection to the valley trail in Sclamischot, a detour on the biathlon tracks can be a nice addition to longer tours from Scuol to Martina.
The trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Cross-country skiing equipment, trail pass, sun protection, drinks.
Cross the wooden bridge to Sclamischot. The connection to the trail for experienced skiers is immediately after the bridge. For beginners we recommend to walk 200 m after the bridge to the left through the industrial zone and to use the trail connection on the right side in the area.
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) and PostBus (from Tarasp, Sent or Ftan) to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by bus to the stop Strada i. E., Sclamischot
- 500 metres to the biathlon facility
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27S
- trada, turn off over bridge to Sclamischot
- Parking available in Sclamischot
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.