Cross-border hike to the Heidelberger cabin in Val Fenga (Fimbatal).
Show all 7 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Samnaun village through the Val Masauna over the Zeblas meadows to the Zeblasjoch
- After a short descent again slightly uphill to Fuorcla Val Gronda
- A detour to the Piz Val Gronda possible
- Continue to Heidelberger Hütte
- The path leads through the Fimba valley to the Gampen Alp
- Another steep climb to the Zeblasjoch
- Same path as the ascent to Samnaun village
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to PostBus stop Samnaun village, post office (line 921, hourly connections)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in direction Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in direction Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, there direction Spiss - Samnaun on the L34
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.