Show all 7 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp to the PostBus stop at Ftan, cumün.
- By chairlift to the Prui mountain station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol in 10 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Parking facilities at the Prui valley station in Ftan or at the valley station of the mountain railways in Scuol (Postauot connections to Ftan)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.