Ftan – Motta Naluns – Alp Clünas (Roundtour)
- Snowshoe trails are NOT prepared
- Snowshoe trails are NOT signposted
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By train (from Chur, Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct post buus connection to Ftan, cumün
- By post bus (from Tarasp or Martina) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct post bus connection to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan is situated on a sunny terrace and can be reached in ten minutes by car from Ardez or Scuol on the Engadine road H27.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.