Guarda – God Vallatscha (Return Route)
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
Turn off towards Val Tuoi and Vallatscha
Ascent over the southern slope
Follow the hiking trail on the left side of the valley
Follow the edge of the forest to Perlas
Through the forest to its end in Vallatscha
Return the same as outward
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station
- Several times daily PostBus connection to Guarda station, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Giarsun.
- Paid parking at the entrance to Guarda village
- Free parking at Guarda railway station, staziun
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.