Loipe Hochalpines Institut Ftan
Show all 5 images
As a small loop, this trail is also available as a night trail. The light switch for the night trail is by the wooden hut at the car park (direction Ardez). After switching on, the light burns for one hour and then switches off automatically.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün approx. 300m in the direction of the western village exit
- Children's land Sainas
- Car park Hotel Paradies
- Cross the road
- Shortly through the forest
- To the Ftan High Alpine Institute
- Departure to Ftan, cumün
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp to the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ftan can be reached in ten minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol (25 minutes' drive from the Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking in Ftan at the valley station of the Ftan-Prui chairlift
- Free parking at the Kinderland Sainas, at the guest information and at the Ftan-Pitschen entrance
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.