Lü – S-charl
Show all 9 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This hike requires no Alpine experience.
Hiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Start at the PostBus stop Lü, cumün
Follow the path to Alp Champatsch
Ascent to the Costainas
Pass Follow the high valley to Alp Astras
On the right side of the valley through the forest path to point 2018
Follow the forest road to S-charl
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Fuldera, cumün
- Continue by PostBus from Fuldera, cumün to the PostBus stop Lü, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 to Val Müstair to Fuldera (40 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera.
Lü is located above Fuldera and can be reached via a side road in 10 minutes by car.
- Free parking at the entrance to the village of Lü
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.