Motta – Seraplana
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Motta, the hill above Ramosch, a steadily descending field and forest path leads to Seraplana in about 45 minutes.
- You can get to Motta on foot from Ramosch in about 45 minutes or from Vnà in about 1 hour.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus hourly to Ramosch, Fermada. Change trains there and travel to Ramosch, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking is available at the Ramosch bus stop, Plaz in front of the church.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.