Nationalparkregion - E-Mountainbike-Tour - 4. Etappe Zuoz - Scuol
This is the "easiest" stage of the e-mountain bike tour "National Park Region". It initially leads steadily to the right of the Inn, several times ascending and descending to Zernez and on to Susch and Lavin. After crossing the Inn, the long but even and pleasantly steep ascent follows to Guarda at 1653 m above sea level.M. Schellen-Ursli's home is sun-drenched on a terrace and invites you to linger. The road then runs flat to Bos-cha, followed by a short descent towards Ardez. Ardez is bypassed above before the last ascent over the ruins of Chanoua, past the valley entrance to Val Tasna to Ftan, is tackled. You can regularly enjoy the wide view over Tarasp and Scuol to the Lower Engadine Dolomites. The final descent from Ftan to Scuol is sometimes a little steep and requires some caution.
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This tour does not place any special demands on driving safety and technical skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Lower Engadine) hourly to Zuoz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 towards St. Moritz or over the Julier Pass to St. Moritz and towards Zernez
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zuoz is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (30 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid, public parking at the start and destination
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.