Show all 4 images
A non-publicly accessible, around 30 meter long tunnel leads to the spring intake. Visible is a fountain from which water is constantly flowing. A pavilion once belonged to the Vi spring, the foundations of which can still be seen a little above the catchment at a beautiful vantage point.
Calcium Ca2+: 384 mg/l
Magnesium Mg2+: 24 mg/l
Iron Fe2+: 8 mg/l
Hydrogen carbonate HCO3-: 1280 mg/l
Sulphate SO42-: 14 mg/l
On site at the springs the information is given in Romansh and German. The information in English can be downloaded here. Alternatively, a printed version is available from the Scuol visitor information centre.
Accessible all year round
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), which leaves hourly from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau and Upper Engadin, and get out at Scuol-Tarasp
- From the railway station about 15 minutes walk to the spring
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters on the car transporter train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Lower Engadin on the H27
- From the east: via Landeck/Austria towards St. Moritz on the H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders – Martina) or the Ofen Pass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on the H27
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.