Piz Giarsinom (retour)
Show all 4 images
Panoramic tour through the Val Zeznina to Piz Giarsinom (2664 m).
From Guarda down to the hamlet of Giarsun, over the Inn, the path winds uphill via Zeznina Dadoura to Alp Zeznina Dadaint (1958 m). Continue up the valley to the next fork in the path. Here you turn left in the direction of Murtera. At first the path runs almost horizontally, then suddenly rises almost in the downhill line and immediately afterwards flatters again in a northeasterly direction. So pay close attention to the markings. From about 2450 m the track becomes weaker and later loses itself almost completely in the pasture slopes. The summit can be reached in a few minutes via a grassy ridge.
The tour can also be started from Lavin.
T3 – challenging mountain hiking
- Good sure-footedness
- Hiking/trekking shoes
- Average orientation ability
- Elementary alpine experience
Guarda - Giarsun - Alp Zeznina Dadoura - Alp Zeznina Dadaint - Marangun - Piz Giarsinom
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car (10 minutes from Vereina-Südportal)
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village of Guarda (Guarda is car-free)
- Paid parking at Guarda train station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.