Reformierte Kirche Giarsun
The Reformed Church in Giarsun was the location of the Schellen-Ursli film.
Schellen-Ursli-Filming location: ChurchIn the church, the
priest Armon and his son Roman pillory the whole story of the stolen cheese to the community. When Armon confesses everything, the scene is interrupted by the Chalandamarz avalanche. The church can be visited individually from the inside.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.