Prui – Ftan
Show all 5 images
This view accompanies us on the approximately four kilometres down to the mountain village of Ftan, alternating between open terrain and short, partly steep forest sections. At the beginning of the village, you pass the High Alpine Institute before descending and finally reaching the PostBus stop Ftan cumün or back to the valley station of the chairlift.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Top station of the chairlift Ftan-Prui
Direction of the mountain restaurant
follow the toboggan run for a short distance
follow the signs to Ftan
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- By PostBus (from Tarasp or Martina) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- With the chairlift Ftan-Prui to the mountain station Prui
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ftan is situated on a sunny terrace and can be reached in 10 minutes by car from Ardez or Scuol on the Engadine road H27
- Paid parking at the valley station of the chairlift Ftan-Prui
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.