Ramosch – Martina
- Refreshments are available in Ramosch and Martina.
- On this route the cross-country race Passlung Martina - Scuol takes place.
Road crossings in Ramosch. Between Ramosch and Strada, near the gravel works, the trail can be icy in places. The trail is regularly groomed in good conditions. Please note the status reports in the winter sports report. The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be considered before the start.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
After Ramosch ascent and road crossing at the gravel works
Continue to Strada and Sclamischot
Crossing the Inn
Follow the trail parallel to the road
Cross the road in front of Martina
Continue to Martina
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) and PostBus (from Tarasp, Sent or Ftan) to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue with the PostBus to the cross-country ski trail entrance at the PostBus stop Ramosch, Fermada
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ramosch is located on the Engadine road H27
- Paid parking in Ramosch
- Free parking in Strada at the cross-country ski run
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.