Ramosch – Martina
- There are refreshment stops in Ramosch and Martina.
- The cross-country race Passlung Martina - Scuol takes place on this route.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
After Ramosch ascent and road crossing at gravel works
Continue to Strada and Sclamischot
Cross the Inn
Follow the trail parallel to the road
Cross under the road before Martina
Continue to Martina
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) and PostBus (from Tarasp, Sent or Ftan) to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the cross-country ski trail entrance at the PostBus stop Ramosch, Fermada.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ramosch is on the Engadine road H27
- Paid parking in Ramosch
- Free parking in Strada at the cross-country ski trail
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.