Ramosch - Sur En
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Shortly after the bridge (above is the Tschanüff castle ruins) take the turnoff to Plan da Muglin.
There you will pass a workshop and dog boarding kennel
Follow the road to Panas-ch
Tip: in Panas-ch there is a fireplace with firewood, tables and benches.
The path continues through the forest to Sur En. In some places you can discover the Inn.
In Sur En, briefly cross the bridge to the bus stop.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27, a 15-minute drive from Scuol.
- Free parking is available at the parish hall
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.