Ramosch - Val Sinestra, along the Branclas Gorge
Show all 5 images
Adventurous hike above Ramosch to Sinestra.
Start of the hike is above Ramosch at the road to Vnà. A trail follows to Sinestra with a constant view into the deep Brancla gorge.
In Sinestra you can take the PostBus to Sent and Scuol.
- Shortly before Sinestra, a trail also leads up to Vnà - a dreamy jewel in the middle of nature.
- Once in Sinestra, you can also continue hiking over the suspension bridges to Zuort and on to Griosch and all the way to Vnà.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be imperatively observed before the tour start. This tour requires a high level of driving safety, balance and technical driving skills.
144 emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
High and sturdy hiking boots, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunscreen, hiking poles if needed.
From the bus stop Ramosch, walk up the Plaz through the village.
There starts a hiking trail towards Vnà
At the first right turn of the road you have to follow the road up to the next left turn.
There the trail to Sinestra starts
Follow this trail until you reach Sinestra
There you will find the bus stop to get to Sent and Scuol.
Alternative: just before Sinestra a trail goes up to Vnà
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- With the PostBus hourly to Ramosch, Fermada. Change there and go to Ramosch, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27Ramosch is located directly on the Engadin road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
Pay parking is available at the bus stop Ramosch, Plaz in front of the church
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.