Ramosch - Val Sinestra, along the Branclas Gorge
Show all 5 images
In Sinestra you can take the PostBus to Sent and Scuol.
- Shortly before Sinestra, a trail also leads up to Vnà - a dreamy jewel in the middle of nature.
- Once in Sinestra, you can also continue hiking over the suspension bridges to Zuort and on to Griosch and all the way to Vnà.
144 emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
There starts a hiking trail towards Vnà
At the first right turn of the road you have to follow the road up to the next left turn.
There the trail to Sinestra starts
Follow this trail until you reach Sinestra
There you will find the bus stop to get to Sent and Scuol.
Alternative: just before Sinestra a trail goes up to Vnà
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- With the PostBus hourly to Ramosch, Fermada. Change there and go to Ramosch, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27Ramosch is located directly on the Engadin road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.