Ramosch (Gemeinde Valsot)
Show all 10 images
The view sweeps over the Romanesque church to the castle ruins of Tschanüff and recognizes the historical significance of this sun-drenched place. The evening sun gently sweeps over the striking terraced landscape on the former Roman road. Magnificent Engadine houses, 3500-year-old traces of settlement and time-honored contemporary witnesses blend into the species-rich nature like a painting. The landscape between Val d'Assa and Val Sinestra is award-winning and invites you to discover: Ideally located for numerous hiking and biking tours, the place offers attraction and deceleration at the same time. So we are guaranteed to arrive happy after an intensive mountain day – in Ramosch and with ourselves.
More information and tips can be found at engadin.com/ramosch.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada – change to get to Ramosch, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.