Runda da Munt d'Ardez
Show all 5 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.The
Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
West of the village shop at the fountain turn off towards Munt
After about 300m tarred road to Bos-cha
After the bend, leave at the next intersection, direction Chöglias and Munt
Forest road to Munt
Continue north to Alp Murtera Dadoura
Single trail westwards to Alp Sura
Single trails and forts to Guarda
On a paved road back to Ardez
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) every hour to Ardez station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station, then continue by Rhaetian Railway to Ardez station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27 (15 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking at the train station (Staziun) in Ardez or on designated parking spaces above the village (schoolhouse)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.