S-charl – Piz Amalia (return)
Show all 10 images
Note on the tour: Attention, from Alp Praditschöl there are no more signposts.
Alternative: Take the detour via Alp Astras (mountain inn) and back through the God da Tamangur, Europe's highest stone pine forest, to Plan d'Immez. At point 1'994 change to the left side of the river and follow the path to S-charl.
144 emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Carry Swisstopo map 25'000 (S-charl) and good orientation required.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- With the PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to the station Scuol-Tarasp
- Continue by PostBus with hourly connection to the PostBus stop S-charl
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass to Scuol. The summer village S-charl can be reached from Scuol in about 25 minutes.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol and then also turn into the side valley Val S-charl.
- Due to the partly narrow road conditions we recommend the journey from Scuol to S-charl
- Public parking in Scuol (for a fee) and San Jon (free of charge) as well as in S-charl (for a fee, 1 day approx. CHF 5.-)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.