Scuol – Motta Naluns 964
Show all 3 images
You can return to Scuol either via the same route, a hiking trail from Motta Naluns or comfortably by cable car.
The route is signposted on site with green route stickers on white signposts.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
- Aunt Dossa
- God S-chür
- Prui mountain station
- Motta Naluns mountain station
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.