Scuol – Motta Naluns 964
Show all 3 images
Beautiful Nordic walking tour with views over Scuol and Tarasp.
The tour starts in Scuol and follows a steeper path, almost parallel to the mountain railway, up to Tanter Dossa and on to Flöna. From here you head towards Prui, crossing both the Motta Naluns gondola lift and the Ftan - Prui chairlift. Your tour leads you here on a good path through woodland, also called God S-chür. From the Prui mountain station you then walk along the Flurinaweg to the Motta Naluns mountain station. Here the reward awaits you - the view over the valley, Scuol and Tarasp Castle opposite. You can also enjoy an excellent meal in the "La Motta" mountain restaurant.
You can return to Scuol either via the same route, a hiking trail from Motta Naluns or comfortably by cable car.
The route is signposted on site with green route stickers on white signposts.
The tour can be extended (Scuol – Ftan – Motta Naluns 964.1) and is also suitable as a trail running route.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
- Aunt Dossa
- God S-chür
- Prui mountain station
- Motta Naluns mountain station
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
You will find parking spaces for a fee at the valley station of the Scuol mountain railways as well as scattered around the village Scuol.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.