Sent - Plan da Porchs (round tour)
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Turn right onto the natural road
Before the forest, turn off onto the road to Sent
Climb up to the next road
Follow the road to Sinestra for approx. 300m
After the forest turn left onto the road to the west
Follow the road back to Sent
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, as far as Sent.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, after Martina on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina, then towards St. Moritz on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village in the underground car park.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.