Susch – Prasüra – Lavin
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Susch railway station down through the village
- Over the bridge to Sur Punt
- Follow the hiking trail towards Lavin
- At Lavin cross the Inn over the wooden bridge
- Through the village up to the railway station
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Susch station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Susch is located directly on the Flüela Pass and on the Engadine road H27 (5 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the train station in Susch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.