Tarasp Fontana – Crap Putèr – Ardez
Show all 9 images
- Castle tour Tarasp – follow on the footsteps of the artist Not Vital, www.fundaziun.notvital.ch
- Ardez – the model village of Romansh architecture. Take the time to explore.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Alternative: Simply take the same route back to Tarasp.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Tarasp, Fontana
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
From the Engadin road (H27) between Ardez and Scuol cross the Inn bridge to Tarasp.
- Free parking in Tarasp, Fontana at the schoolhouse at the entrance to the village
- Paid parking at the train station Ardez
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.