Tarasp: Lai Nair
Show all 5 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Scuol.
- By PostBus from Scuol railway station hourly to Tarasp, Fontana
- From the stop Tarasp, Fontana 30 minutes on foot.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez-Scuol) on H27
Tarasp can be reached from Scuol in 10 minutes via the Inn bridge on the H27.
- Free parking at the Tarasp school building or Lai Nair car park (limited spaces)
- From the Lai Nair car park it is a 10-minute walk
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.