Val Mingèr: pure nature (return)
Show all 7 images
A leisurely, short hike through a valley with an eventful history. From the mining area (hence the name Val Mingèr – Valley of the Miners) to a nature reserve left to its own devices. In addition to the good observation opportunities for deer and chamois, the hike offers a beautiful view from Sur il Foss.
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash. For more information and all protections, see nationalpark.ch/schutzbestimmungen.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This hike requires an elementary alpine experience, orientation skills, mountain boots are highly recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- PostBus stop Scuol, Val Mingèr
- Pradatsch car park (1654 m.M a.s.l.) in Val S-charl
- path over the Clemgia and steps into a magnificent forest
- small meadow with short-shaved lawn
- through dry terrain overlooking Val Foraz
- markante rock formation between Val Mingèr and Val Foraz, also called "Cheu da la stria
- two stream crossings
- path uphill with a view of the striking pyramid of Piz Plavna Dadaint
- Deleting the closed forest
- Secourt Val Mingèr (2168 m a.M m.)
- Path to the west, towards Sur il Foss
- part up to the top of the pass of Sur il Foss (2317 m above.M sea level)
- on the same way back to the starting point Pradatsch
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.