Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Start at the bus stop in Tschlin
- Follow the blue signs of the theme trail
- First stretch on the road
- Turn left onto the natural road
- Follow the path to Strada
By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to the PostAtuo stop Tschlin, cumün
From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Tschlin can be reached from the Engadin road H27 (between Strada and Ramosch)
- Free parking at the entrance to the village of Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.